When to contact the rehabilitator/defectologist:

–  If the child is too responsive or insufficiently responsive to sounds, smells, tastes, touches …

–  If the child shows difficulties in communication (verbal and nonverbal) and socialization (hardly or not at all establishing friendships; enters into social relationships in inappropriate way)

–  If there are difficulties in sustaining attention on one activity, he/she is frequently changing activities, difficulties in keeping concentration, has an excessive need for movement

–  If you are not certain that the child is developing properly

–  If the child has difficulty with writing assignments and learning the school material

–  If a child has difficulty in joining the work of his kindergarten or school class